Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sundays with Bruce

Another thing which has been keeping me busy is going to church on Sunday evenings with Sarah and Paige. Right now you're probably thinking. Wow, I didn't know Derek Zoolander talks to God (Bruce Almighty). It's not like church you see in movies or whatever. I don't know why it's even called church cos we just listen to some funky music where I'm amazed at how tech the drummer guys are. They sing songs I haven't heard of, like Godly Moses ones, and there's the words but I don't sing because then everyone would stop and stare at me, although I'm used to that. Yeah, we clap our hands to the beat and it's funky. Then there's all these surfie guys whom talk about the environment and how they got into surfing etc. During their talk they'll say how we should tell everyone to come to church and tell everyone about God. But that's silly cos EVERYONE knows about God/Jesus. The whole story is pretty confusing but Sarah gave me the lowdown. I just know that if I talk to Bruce Almighty asking him for something to happen, it will. And that Jesus can walk on water and that Moses parted the Red Sea. That's a giddy story to me. Anywho, it keeps me from doing nothing on Sunday night and it isn't like they're forcing us to be there, it's fun. Some people take it past fun though and make it sound like you'll live a horrible life if you don't go on christian camps etc etc.. but anywho weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Come to churchio with us :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home