Monday, January 17, 2005

DJSteen on RNB [90.3/88.7FM]

If you haven't been listening to my radio show or can't pick it up in your area, well it's been going heaps good! Hehe.. I received my first request last week and I have a website for my currently nameless program. You can check it out here, here, here, here, here, and here.

From that website you can find out all types of things about the show including ways you can request songs/shout-outs and the playlists of songs I play each week and even ways to become a guest on my show.

If you just want to listen all you have to do is live on the Sydney Northern Beaches (Frenchs Forest, Belrose sadly can't receive it) and have an FM tuner and tune it to 90.3FM or 88.7FM. You can hear me going live and crazily on Fridays from 2:30pm - 3:30pm.

All sorts of other info is on my radio site so just go there and check it out baby! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home