Friday, December 31, 2004

Last Day of 2004

Tonight there's going to be lots of partying!

Firstly here's a good tip from Andrew G's "G Blog":

Watch your drink. drink spikers are the scum of the earth, but they'll still do it. If you left it, don't drink it. Buy bottles, finish that beverage before hitting the dancefloor/toilet/balcony. Feeling woozy? Find Security - FAST!


I'm going to Manly with Sarah, Chris, and Paigey! I haven't been to Manly for a New Years before. It has alot to live upto seeing as I went to Milsons Point last year and that was giddy!

I know it'll be great though beacause I'm with Sarah.


If you listen to my radio show today there will be lots of information about where to see the fireworks etc etc.

I'm also vamping up my website, slowly. I'm going to try and start using DreamWeaver and Flash MX. I just need some aid with them. MikeC should be able to help me with that.


Have a great new years eve tonight everyone. I'm sure I'll see most of you in Manly on the turn over to 2004.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home