Thursday, November 11, 2004

Exams Party Time.. again!

Yeeeeeewwwwwww! Exams have begun! No more exams! P-A-R-T-WHY? Because I gottta! I mean that's all I've been doing in the two weeks leading upto today's exam but now I don't have to worry about throwing study into that mix.

3 hour exam this morning was --
I'm not commenting.
Reason: During the HSC trials I said it was SUPER DUPER and the results weren't as good as expected..
--

Afterwards Craig and I went to
Manly Wharf and watched The Living End play live for a Totally Free MMM Outdoor Garage Session! It was ace! I wasn't very hip with their songs but once I heard them play a few I relised that they play all those really sweeeeet songs ya hear on MMM! The rain held off which was good!

Now there's just partying to do.. actually I need to book a limo for the formal, get a cake make for my birthday party, send out invites to people who expressed interest, and purchase my suit for the formal. Gee.. I better get cracking! Cheeerio!


More photos at:
http://www.auspipe.com/mmm/gallery2/view_album.php?set_albumName=album26&page=2 (Page 2 & 3 are my pix)


1 Comments:

At 11 November 2004 at 8:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

photo of scott standing on the bass and playing is mad. u must take notice of the empty beer bottles behind chris in the 2nd shot, they downed a few of em just quietly. but they still went well ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home