Thursday, November 04, 2004

Eternal Glow Of The Spotted Mind

I just finished watching "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" on my computer.

First half is mighty weird which made me think: "Ahhh, I knew I shouldn't go see that movie." (which I didn't - at the movies)

But the second half was resolving. It began to make sence. Jim Carrey's humour began to shine. And I was happy. But then as the end rushed to me it became sad (you know sad - Like "The Green Mile") and interesting and happy and sad and so on.

I think I'll have to go buy it and add it to my Jim DVDs. I downloaded the one I justed watched to see if it was worth it. shhhh =p


While I'm on the tooooooopic of mooovies...
If anyone wants one of there movies backed up I can do it if you just bring me a blank dvd±r and I can do it over night or whatever. If you want to permanently borrow a back-up of one of my many movies, feel free to just ask =)

Don't pirate movies though people, that's bad! Espicially if it's for profit! A slap on the hand if you even THINK about doing that kinda stuff!


Take care movie buffs!
Love me and Maria (My cute little cat walking around me right now).

3 Comments:

At 4 November 2004 at 4:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, ur a worry

 
At 4 November 2004 at 4:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, ur a worry

 
At 4 November 2004 at 5:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur wat i call, special, very, very special.
In a gud way tho.....
SO freaken special

 

Post a Comment

<< Home