Thursday, November 04, 2004

XBOX Party in Sydney!

I'm not much of a gaming fan. Sure I love to "crash" cars and "shoot" monsters, but it just isn't as good as a movie - or real life car crashing.. haha Sheridan you bogan.

Anywho.. This coming Monday night (8th November 2004) there's going to be an XBOX Party for the release of Halo 2 at midnight (goes on sale when the clock hits Tuesday 9th Nov).

It's at Pitt Street Mall in Sydney's CBD. Evermore and Regurgitator will be playing live there. As well as personalities from radio (Nova969), tv, and other media.

I'll be attending.. I love these sorts of things. I already have Evermore's autographs =P If you want to come with me e-mail/sms/call/or talk to me on MSN. I'll prob go in the early afternoon - depending on crowd sizes.

Any Questions? Write a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home