Sunday, November 07, 2004

The Matrix Internet Revolutions

I appologise for this entry if your humour isn't in gear today. Mine is (once again). And I just can't help myself. The following conversations arose after various people read the e-mail "Regarding: Current "Gay" Rumour (<------with a "u")".

Warning: If you plan to read the following make sure you have your sense of humour with you! Do not take anything to heart and just laugh! I did!


Convo 1:

Ash S and Derek S -
Ash: hey
Derek: Goooooooood afternoon hun!
Ash: u and ur friends r so weird. u like have internet fights. whats witht hoes emial about chris being gay? u confuse me
Derek: HAahAHAHHAah
Derek: nothing.. just pure humour!
Derek: Don't worry.. u didn't catch wind of it I don't think so just laugh at our crazynes and move on.. lol
Ash: but it seirously is crazy.. he wrote this hectic mature long homosexual message and u write this crazy weird one back.. but .. is the whole hting a joke? or was he actually serious
Derek: joke.. lol
Ash: so the romour wasnt spread?
Derek: I love peoples reactions to it though!
Derek: lol.. not really.. well not to u or hardly anyone else he sent the e-mail to..
there were just a few people on the net who it was between.
Ash: why did he tell the world? its weird... why wouldnt he call u and just tel u to shupup.. computer nerd hhaha jk.
Ash: hows exams
Derek: AHAHahahAHah.. I love your insight!
Ash: thanks:)
Derek: he soo turned it back on himself!
Ash: but i dont even know the boy. why would he ramble on to me bout how gay he is...
Ash: or isnt.
Derek: HAHAHhaAHAHah
Derek: Do u mind if I use parts of this convo for my blog? (http://djsteen.blogspot.com/)??
Ash: no its alright



Notes: "he" is Chris. As you can see I ask permission to publish these very private conversations.

As you can see many people did not know anything about this crap and thus things got quite blown out of porportion.


Convo 2:


Anon
and Derek S. -
Derek: did u read the reply e-mail I sent?
Anon: um
Anon: lol i havent read anyof it
Anon: ring leader lol
Derek: AhAHAHAHAhHAhaahHA
Anon: how did i eascape blam
Derek: Shit.. I forgot about u
Anon: lol as if anyone gives a shit bout him being gay
Derek: LOL... well you're under "etc"
Derek: I know!!!
Derek: AHahAHahahaahHAhaah
Anon: oh i havent got any email from u im just reading the first one from chris
Derek: hmm.. try ur junk mail maybe.
Anon: k
Anon: did u read craig taylors email he has the best attitude top it all
Derek: YAH iknow
Derek: that was after my e-mail.
Anon: yeh well im about to look for urs
Anon: so hang on
Derek: :)
Anon: lol funny qoutes from me and sarah
Derek: in my e-mail?
Anon: lol thats a classic
Anon: yeh
Derek: I never remember what I write .. lol
Anon: its so funny i have mannaged to escape all the blam
Anon: and the way they are both covering it up lol
Derek: hahahhaha
Anon: any who its all over now so we are going to have to find something else fun to laugh at for a while
Derek: I know.. much what I was thinkiin.
Anon: lol
Anon: can we say matt and anita went to new zealand and got married?
Derek: hahahaahahah
Derek: dude.. do u mind if I use some of our conversation for my blog?
Anon: hmmm like which ones
Anon: what part ? that should be
Derek: the parts about the whole Chris N Shezz thing.
Anon: i supose
Derek: nice:)
Anon: give me the link whenn ur done
Derek: ok:)
Anon: thanks



If anyone views this and looks at any person in the conversations in a different way well then you obviously don't have a sense of humour and shouldn't have read this funny entry in the first place.


I think all the humour has been sqeezed out of this. Craig your e-mail about not being on the "gay" topic didn't really work for me. You should have started another topic; Chose a date/location for an after party for the formal or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home